There is nothing quite like the feeling of opening your windows for the first time in the spring and letting the fresh warm air fill your house. We’re so grateful for the slightest hint of warmer weather that we’re ready to rush outside, full of fresh energy, and take on all of those essential springtime maintenance tasks. Everything is green and new outside and it might just inspire you to carry that feeling into your home. Once you’ve finished last month's spring chores, there’s still more to do to make sure your home is running as efficiently as possible.
So tap into that seasonal surge of enthusiasm by completing these easy spring chores.
- Air Conditioning - schedule service appointment
- Lawn - aerate and fertilize
- Roof - inspect the roof to find damaged, loose or missing shingles
- Gutters - clear debris
- Sprinkler system - turn on, make adjustments and repairs
- Clean and inspect your lawn mower and other power tools and equipment.
- HVAC - vacuum & dust
- Garbage disposal - crush ice (sharpens), baking soda and citrus fruit rinds (freshens)
- Plumbing - check for leaks on supply lines to sinks and toilets
While they might not be the most fun activities to fill your weekends they will definitely help save you money and possibly prevent future damage to your home.
Tell us what's on your list this month!