In today’s age of Zillow and other information online, is a Realtor still relevant when buying a home? We think so. Do you know why?
Today’s age of online information only makes it harder for a buyer to filter manage what is most likely their largest financial purchase. Here are some of the reasons using a Realtor will make your home buying experience a good one:
1) We help buyers understand the process to purchasing a home
2) We point out unnoticed features/faults in a property we have been trained to spot
3) We can help improve the buyer’s knowledge of their chosen focus areas
4) We can negotiate better sales contract terms and pricing
5) We can provide a list of trusted contractors, attorneys, inspectors and other professionals