Is it hot enough for the A/C or will a fan do the trick? Lowe's offers some helpful hints for saving money while still keeping your home comfortable:
- Before you leave the house for the day, turn up the temperature by 10 to 15 degrees
- Regularly change your furnace filter
- Swap incandescent light bulbs for cooler and more energy efficient compact fluorescents
- Fire up the grill and cook outdoors
- Hold off on drying that load of laundry or running the dishwasher until the evening or early morning
Visit Lowes.com/LCI-EfficientHome for more tips.